Holistic Financial Planning

Ganzheitliches Management (nach Allan Savory)
Manfred
Site Admin

Holistic Financial Planning

Beitrag von Manfred »

Douglas Glenn Holloway arbeitet daran, einen Online-Kurs mit Folien und Videos zu erstellen:

Wer diesen hilfreich findet, soll ich bitte durch eine Spende auf folgender Seite unterstützen:

https://www.facebook. com/donate/118361516276557/118373209608721/
(Den Link kopieren und das Leerzeichen nach facebook entfernen.)

Manfred
Site Admin

Re: Holistic Financial Planning

Beitrag von Manfred »

"I have instructed numerous beginning farmers on how to be sustainable and how to assess and begin various farm enterprises...but, the one constant is..IF YOU DON'T MAKE MONEY YOU ARE NOT SUSTAINABLE AS A BUSINESS...!!!"

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

"Traditional formulas for Profit are shown with the profit being what is left over after investment and expenses are taken out. BUT you need to set your goals to show that your profit is a result of managing your expenses in such a manner that it defines what your profit will be.

I have given you the outline for financial planning, we will cover each of the ten steps. Please feel free to comment and share with others here on FB or send me a note at dgholloway6@gmail.com

glemm"

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

"We are now starting into the Finance portion of Holistic Management Basic Course. Here Mike Callicrate talks about his hosting a workshop at his farm and how initially he thought 10 days was way to long but then realized it would take that and probably more."

"He is talking about all the areas of Holistic Management Planning."

"Much like the Prime Act, Mike has a recommendation to use local vets to inspect meats and processing centers. This would increase local production and economic incentives."

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

"What are some of the alternatives for food inspections and truly getting food produced and inspected locally?"

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

"Just noticed yesterday I misstated part of a financial formula. It should have read, Income minus Expenses equals Profit. Investment is one of your expenses category....it was early, hadn't had my coffee yet."

"Records keeping is very important to your financial plan. You should have a record for each year. As we start this year's financial planning, go over last year's financial sheet and determine where your financial log jams were. Whether it be from not have enough cash to proceed as planned, or your expenses were too high in some area, or maybe you invested in a new piece of equipment and it will take time to recover your return on investment."

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »