Holistic Financial Planning

Ganzheitliches Management (nach Allan Savory)
Manfred
Site Admin

Re: Holistic Financial Planning

Beitrag von Manfred »

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

"Assess your cash flow from previous years. Records keeping is very important so you can benchmark where you were or see the progress made over time linked to the decisions you have made."

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

"Step 9 Assess Your Ending Net Worth. After doing on the figuring, recording and planning...assess your projected net worth."

"Now that you have done you homework and developed the financial plan, monitor it routinely to insure you are making a profit."

"We just finished financial planning for your Business Plan, but next week we'll get into the meat of it and do planning considerations specifically for the farm - followed by how to manage financial risk..have a great weekend."

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

"Last week we finished the process of assessing your financial position and answering those questions necessary to write your business plan. This week we will look at Farm Financial Planning. I cover finances again because as I stated earlier, if you aren't financially stable, then you are not sustainable and will ultimately fail. I'll go over these slides later today but wanted to give you a "way ahead" so you'll know where this presentation is going."

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »

Manfred
Site Admin

Beitrag von Manfred »